WORK WITH ENERGIZED HIGH VOLTAGE
We have consolidated our leadership in Argentina for working with Energized High Voltage.
We have experienced crews that provide maintenance and cleaning services for transformer substations, and maintenance of suspended electrical lines from 1KV through 330KV using the corresponding contact, distance, and potential systems in each case. This way, we anticipate things that might happen, and therefore avoid the interruption of the supply of electrical energy.
- High Voltage Laboratory: all of our equipment, elements, and tools for working with high voltage are subjected to inspections and testing under the highest standards of quality in our own High Voltage Laboratory (LAT).
- Technical Training Center: our work groups are trained in our Technical Training Center (CeForT).
- International quality certifications: we work under the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Instructors and auditors with extensive experience.
- Engineering, innovation, and technology with the highest standards of safety.
- We integrate Commission 21 “Working with Energized High Voltage” of the Argentine Electro-technical Association (AEA).